Science and technology are playing an ever increasing role in new product innovation in the world of industrial minerals today. Here at EP Minerals, we are committed to innovating, developing and manufacturing revolutionary new products from our diatomaceous earth (DE), perlite, clay and cellulose blends.
These new products, which we call engineered minerals, expand the current boundaries of what our minerals have been known to do, as we work with customers to provide innovative solutions and develop new markets and applications. At EP Minerals, we’re proud about:
- Our full Research & Development team committed to new product development
- Our abilities to engineer minerals using DE, perlite, clay and cellulose blends to create unique, high-performance products for industrial and consumer use
Recently, we've developed several new patented and patent-pending products:
- NXT®: Arsenic removing adsorption media
- PurifiDE®: Acid-washed, high purity filter aid
- CelaPool™: Revolutionary low dust swim pool filter media
- CelaBrew®: Low metals, low sodium filter aid for brewing
- Shield Release: Surface-treated, flux-calcined product designed as a high-temperature release agent in the manufacture of automotive safety glass
- DEsect®: OMRI listed organic insecticide, with no man-made chemicals
- MP-80: Frac carrier for biocides, paraffin wax, scale and corrosion inhibitors
How do we come up with new product ideas? Well, they can come from anywhere or anyone, but many of our innovative product ideas come out of listening to our customers and coming up with solutions to solve challenges in their businesses.
EP Minerals believes in bringing value to our customers by delivering more than a quality product. We also provide global technical service to help you:
- Optimize and improve your process
- Troubleshoot your process
- Recommend products and usage guidelines based on:
- Analysis of samples of your filtration process stream at our R&D facility in Reno, Nevada.
- Analysis of your current Filter Aid media
Talk to your sales representative and let us know how we can help you to solve your industrial minerals product challenges, or contact us today directly.